Here are a few items that you’ve just got to try while visiting Louisville.
- Sample an Art Eatables Small Batch Bourbon Truffle
- Go to Bourbon Barrel Foods and get a bottle of Bourbon Soy Sauce (yes, we even put bourbon in our soy sauce)
- Enjoy a fried bologna sandwich at Slugger Field
- Go into the BBC and sip on a BBC Bourbon Barrel Stout Beer.
- Stop in Kizito’s and get a fresh Kizito Cookie.
- It’s a bit pedestrian but try a hot brown at the Brown Hotel or just order a hot brown pizza at Sicilian Pizza and Pasta.
- Get a modjeska and Muth’s candies
What are some of your favorites?
We Love Sharing The Amazing Food and Rich River City History Louisville Has To Offer
Sharing a meal together has been connect people for thousands of years. We want to share some of Louisville's best taste with you so you can connect with the people and city like we have. Louisville has a world class culinary scene that simply must be experienced and shared.